Fresh fruit skewered in rainbow color order served up with a golden fruit dip makes a wholesome but festive St. Patrick’s Day treat.
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 Tbsp. lemon curd
- Yellow food coloring, if desired
- 12 each (10-inch) bamboo skewers
- 12 each large red grapes
- 12 each (1-inch) pieces mango
- 24 each blueberries
- 3 each kiwi, peeled and cut into quarters
- 12 each (1-inch) pieces pineapple
- 12 each (1-inch) pieces cantaloupe
- 12 each strawberries, stems removed
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, fluff and lemon curd. Add yellow food coloring if desired for a more golden color.
- For each skewer add 1 grape, 1 piece mango, 2 blueberries, 1 piece kiwi, 1 piece pineapple, 1 piece cantaloupe and 1 strawberry, adjust position so each piece of fruit touches and the tip of the skewer is covered by the strawberry. Serve with fruit dip.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
To cut down on prep time look for pre-cut pineapple and melon in the produce department. Experiment with different fruit combinations like oranges instead of cantaloupe or honeydew instead of kiwi.