Created by: Elisabeth McKnight, Bella the Blog
This easy treat is just right for Valentine's Day at home with your family. The kids will love helping out and everyone can enjoy it right away because there's no bake time!
- 5 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- ⅓ cup chocolate melts (or chocolate chips)
- ⅔ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup red velvet cake mix
- 1 bag Valentine's M&M's
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each increment. Stir in the milk and cream cheese when the chocolate is melted.
- Thoroughly mix the melted chocolate and Rice Chex cereal in a large mixing bowl. Each piece of cereal should be thoroughly coated.
- Add the cereal mixture to a large Ziploc bag filled with the powdered sugar and cake mix. Shake until completely mixed.
- Add M&M's and serve or package.