Created by: Crystal Owens, A Pumpkin & A Princess
Tailgating season is quickly approaching! Gathering with friends to watch your favorite team play is always a great time. Whether you’re tailgating or hosting a Sunday game day at home, this slow cooker party mix is perfect for a large crowd.
- 2 cups each Rice, Wheat, Corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup peanuts
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. seasoned salt
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup M&M’s
- Combine melted butter, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Mix Chex cereal, pretzels, Cheerios and peanuts in the slow cooker.
- Stir in melted butter mixture until evenly combined.
- Cook on low for 2½ hours, stirring every 30 minutes. To avoid condensation dripping on the party mix, use a napkin or towel directly under the lid. This will act as a barrier above the party mix.
- Cool party mix on a baking sheet for 20 minutes; add in M&M’s and serve.