Created by: Carrie Robinson, Frugal Foodie Mama
This creamy Slow Cooker Pumpkin S’mores Hot Cocoa is the perfect fuss-free treat to serve your guests after Thanksgiving dinner. Just leave it warming in your slow cooker and let your guests help themselves. It pairs perfectly with a slice of pumpkin pie!
- ½ container (7 oz.) Private Selection™ Toasted Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup Kroger 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 5½ cups milk
- p$$t™ Graham Crackers & Kroger Mini Marshmallows, for topping
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, whisk together the hot cocoa mix and ground cinnamon. Then add in the pumpkin and milk, and whisk well.
- Cook on High for the first 30 minutes; whisk well. Cook on Low for another 1½- 2 hours, whisking every 30 minutes.
- After 2-3 hours of slow cooking, turn your slow cooker setting to Warm.
- To serve, ladle into mugs and top with mini marshmallows and serve with graham crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 3 days. Enjoy!