Clementines add a sophisticated twist to classic Mimosa cocktails, making them special for a New Year's Eve celebration.
Hands-on Time: 35 min.
Total Time: 45 min.
Serves: 8 | Difficulty: Easy
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Kroger® Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup chilled clementine juice (about 16-18 clementines)
- ½ cup ice-cold vodka
- ½ tsp. bitters, if desired
- 1 bottle (750ml) well-chilled champagne
- In small saucepan, heat water and sugar until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate 30 minutes to chill.
- In small pitcher, mix simple syrup, clementine juice, vodka and bitters. Divide evenly among 8 champagne flutes. Fill glasses with champagne and add ice, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 170, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Carbohydrates 19g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 16g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.