Created by: Nellie Tracy, Butter With a Side of Bread
Chips and salsa is a favorite snack of mine, so I thought I’d try inventing one with all of my favorite fall flavors! This salsa comes together very quickly and is absolutely amazing when paired with homemade cinnamon chips!
- 1 tsp. ground cinammon
- 1 can (14 oz.) Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 apple, skinned and diced
- 1 pear, skinned and diced
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 10 flour tortillas (8” diameter)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, use a spoon to mix together the cranberries, apple, pear, orange zest, ground cinnamon and nutmeg. Squeeze the orange to add a little bit of fresh orange juice as well!
- Refrigerate salsa until ready to serve.
- Add cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Butter one side of each tortilla and then sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut each tortilla into 8-10 equal triangles. Place triangles on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 5-6 minutes until crisp.
- Refrigerate salsa in an airtight container for up to 3 days.