No party would be complete without chicken wings, especially these delicious chicken drumettes marinated and baked in this delicious Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade with apple juice, soy sauce and honey.
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (x) | Yields: (x)
- ½ cup Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade, divided
- ¼ cup dry sherry or apple juice
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. siracha hot sauce (or more if you like it spicy)
- red pepper flakes (optional if extra heat is desired)
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh garlic
- 2 pounds chicken drumettes
- In a 15X9-inch baking pan, combine ¼ cup Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade with all of the other ingredients except chicken; mix well to combine.
- Add chicken drumettes and toss to coat with mixture.
- Let marinate refrigerated several hours, turning occasionally.
- Discard marinade. Add ¼ cup fresh Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes, basting with juices every 15 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and place on platter.
- Make extra marinade mixture or serve with Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade for dipping.