Created by: Erin Sellin, Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Sun-dried tomato dip is perfect for healthy snacking, but still delicious. You can eat it with chips, crackers or with veggies, your choice. Plus it’s super easy to make! It’s great to bring to a last-minute get together or to have in your fridge ready to serve. And an added bonus? It’s Paleo!
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. pine nuts (optional)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Serve with chips, crackers or veggies.
- If you have leftover sun-dried tomato dip you can use it as a sauce with pasta or spaghetti squash. Just add a little chicken stock to thin it out slightly, and toss with pasta. A great double-duty recipe; so you might want to just go ahead and make a double batch.