Created by: Carrie Robinson, Frugal Foodie Mama
Turkey isn’t just for Thanksgiving dinner! Whip up these super cute Thanksgiving Turkey Bagels for breakfast. And the best part? They are so easy that you can let the kids make their own!
- 12 Kroger Pre-Sliced Mini Bagels
- 1 container (8 oz.) Kroger Original Cream Whipped Original Cream Cheese
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 can (11 oz.) Kroger Peeled & Segmented Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup, drained
- 1-2 apples, cored and sliced
- 1-2 pears, cored and sliced
- Mini chocolate chips
- Toast your desired number of mini bagels (1 for each serving). Top each half of the toasted mini bagels with 1 tablespoon of the whipped cream cheese, then sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Using the apple slices, pear slices and Mandarin orange segments, make the “feathers” on the top half of the bagel. On the bottom half of the bagel, use the two mini chocolate chips to make the turkey’s eyes. Then cut pieces of the apple or pear slices to look like beaks, and place one on the turkey bagel. You can use cut apple or pear slices or Mandarin orange segments for the turkey’s wings. Repeat this with the remaining cream cheese and cinnamon topped bagel halves.
- Enjoy immediately and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.