Created by: Lauren Saylor, A Fabulous Fete
Parties can be stressful if you don’t plan ahead. I have a few tricks up my sleeve that I always use to keep the holiday stress low while still creating a super fun party. Here are my top five tips for a simple but impactful New Year’s Eve celebration!
- Prepare ingredients ahead of time for your signature cocktails. Chop, squeeze and measure the night before so all you have to do is set everything out when guests arrive.
- Have lots of fun props and decorations laying around for pictures and the countdown celebration.
- Prepare festive champagne glasses for the midnight toast by adding sparkling sugar to the rims or rock candy stir sticks.
- Give your guests personalized mini bottles of champagne to take home as favors.
- Ask guests to stick to a color palette (like white, silver and gold) to give everyone a reason to dress up. It’ll make your pictures look great!